- When both doughs have doubled in size, gently turn them out onto a floured surface.
- Divide each dough into 2 equal parts.
- Roll each part into a 14 inch roll.
- Take a roll of rye and a roll of the potato dough and twist the two together, pinching the ends together.
- Place the twists on a parchment lined baking sheet, cover and allow to rise until doubled.
Previous to putting the bread in the oven, mist the bread with water and sieve them all over with 1 to 2 T flour. Note: I used 1 T and it was almost too much. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35 -40 minutes.
Cool completely on a cooling rack before slicing. The slices will be part rye and part potato dough.