Monday, March 16, 2009

Chocolate Hazelnut Crinkle Cookies

My youngest daughter is getting married next month and we are baking and freezing cookie dough for cookies to put in bags for the out of town guests. We mixed up three kinds in the last few days. Each time we baked a test batch of about a dozen cookies (who could blame us?) because we thought we needed to make sure they really were good.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of our results in baking these delicious cookies. I got the recipe from epicurious. Trust me, our dozen cookies looked exactly like the picture from Gourmet and they tasted fantastic.

What I did get were these wonderful pictures of Dylan licking the beater after the chocolate treats had been all mixed up!





Getting to bake with this wonderful grandson is a treat for me!

I rolled the dough into rolls about 2 inches in diameter, wrapped them in waxed paper, put the rolls in a ziploc with a label of baking instructions. I'll thaw and bake them right before the wedding in April.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: